Fax (203) 758-6255 | (203) 758-6008
Pre-planning a funeral can help to eliminate many of the stresses put on surviving family members at the time of a loved one’s death. It can be as simple as putting one’s wishes in writing or as complete as selecting and prepaying an entire funeral.
It would be our pleasure to take the time, at no obligation, to discuss pre-planning arrangements with you. Please contact us at 203.758.6008 or email at email@example.com if you would like to schedule an appointment.
If you wish to transfer arrangements that you have pre-planned with another funeral home to our firm, we would be happy to assist you with this process.
Pre-paying your funeral reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones after your passing. We can co-ordinate a payment plans that suits your needs, from a single payment plan to monthly bank account withdrawals. By pre-paying your funeral you eliminate your family second guessing on if they have spent too much or too little on your funeral. Pre-payment also protects you and your family from inflation, and the growth is non-taxable. Depending on your region, if your funeral costs less than the amount you have put aside, those funds will be refunded back to your beneficiaries. For more information on what is applicable in your region, simply speak to your funeral director. Each year thousands of people decide to pre-plan and pre-pay their funeral, these plans are designed to be flexible and can accommodate the many changes that often occur in people’s lives.
What you can do in advance…
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate your pallbearers, pick any music or readings you want at your service.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone, pre-planning gives yourself, family and friends peace of mind. Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
- It’s easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.